The options available offer great flexibility for families. However, if you have particular needs and would like to discuss a bespoke package, we will endeavour to support you to find the best solution. We offer comprehensive, flexible boarding package options as follows:
The International School of Paphos Boarding Options
1. Full-Time Boarding
- 7-days per week
- From beginning to end of Academic year. In case of a late registration, fees will be adjusted accordingly
- Including Half-Term breaks but not Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays
- Boarding during Christmas and Easter holidays can be arranged at an additional cost, providing adequate warning is given
- School will apply for student Visa, if applicable
- Medical insurance is required; school will offer a scheme
- During the weekends, they enjoy a structured programme of activities, study and social time
2. Weekly Boarding
- 5-nights per week
- Weekly boarders usually arrive to the BH on Sunday afternoon and leave for home after the end of the school day on Friday. It can be from Monday to Saturday if this is more applicable to the family. It cannot include weekends. If weekly boarders choose to stay in the BH for a weekend it will be charged additionally
- From beginning to end of Academic year. In case of a late registration, fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- Boarding during Christmas and Easter holidays can be arranged at an additional cost, providing adequate warning is given.
- School will not apply for student Visa. It is the parents’ responsibility to obtain legal residence in Cyprus.
- Medical insurance is required; school will offer a scheme. GESY would be satisfactory coverage for weekly boarders.
3. Flexi-Boarding (ad-Hoc)
- It can be arranged for any duration, starting from one night stay
- It is charged per day of stay. For longer stays, discuss final price with Management and Accounts
- It is applicable to ISOP day students only and visiting students from abroad for a long stay. A student cannot attend another school in Cyprus and be a boarder in our BH
- Medical insurance is required. GESY would be satisfactory coverage for flexi- boarders
- Application for Ad-hoc boarding is done through admissions with completion of the relevant Short-stay form. The form should be completed by the parents for every ad-hoc stay, even for one night only