Classroom Assistants support teachers by helping to supervise activities in the classroom, working with students on an individual, small group or whole-class basis. They support teaching and learning, while providing appropriate interventions as required.
Our Classroom Assistants are an integral part of the school’s extra support system, working alongside colleagues, participating in the full academic calendar to ensure that all of our students access a fun and vibrant curriculum.
- Assist students in their classes throughout the day, including break-time supervision
- Establish positive relationships with students
- Support students in making progress
- Promote positive student behaviour in line with school policies
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of & experience in the English system of education &/or PGCE/QTS an advantage
- A knowledge of MS Office 365, including TEAMS is desirable
- Familiarity with using smartboards and teaching online lessons is an advantage
- Good organisational skills
- A positive attitude
- Ability to build trusting relationships with students and teachers
Please e-mail your C.V. with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information: +357 26 821700 | www.paphosinternationalschool.com/vacancies