Health & Safety
Occupational Health and Safety is a fundamental part of all activities and a key responsibility for both management and every employee at The International School of Paphos.
The school recognises its responsibilities and obligations towards ensuring health and safety at work, monitors and implements legislation on Health and Safety; at the same time, it conducts continuous research on the implementation of risk-reduction practices in the work environment.
The aims of the Health and Safety Policy are:
- Protection of the Health and Safety of employees, students and third parties
- Compliance with applicable law and other requirements for Health and Safety at work
- Systematic identification of occupational hazards and measures to prevent or reduce hazards in the work environment
- Performance of work at the desired quality level with zero accidents, injuries or damage to equipment and facilities
- Informing, educating and sensitising employees on Health and Safety at Work. Clear reporting and understanding of all safety responsibilities of employees
- Ensuring of financial resources for the continuous development of new technologies and forms of control of occupational hazards, with the aim of reducing these hazards
- Ensuring of all the necessary means (equipment, forms, training, etc.) and procedures for the establishment, revision and achievement of the objective objectives for the HRC
With the development of the Health and Safety Management System at work, The International School of Paphos recognises its responsibilities towards mankind and is committed to the faithful application of the required system regulations. “Occupational Health and Safety Policy” is a commitment of the administration to:
- The prevention of occupational accidents and occupational diseases, while ensuring the continuous improvement of the performance of the OHS
- The compliance with applicable law and other occupational Health and Safety requirement
This policy is communicated to each employee, applied and supported by each employee and is available to any interested party.