- 2 ½ to 5 years of age
- Following the English National Curriculum
- Adheres to the Ministry of Education and Culture regulations
‘Encouraging a positive self-image, independence and self-confidence’
‘Meeting individual needs and encouraging children to reach their full potential’
Through a well-planned curriculum, we offer challenging and rich learning opportunities where a child’s desire and curiosity to expand the horizons will be stimulated and fulfilled.
The information contained in this booklet (brochure) reflects the programme that we normally run in our Kindergarten.
Adjustments made in the Academic Year 2020 -2021 are inline with the protocols from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Youth and The Ministry of Health.
The 7 Areas of Learning are:
- Communication and Language
- Mathematical Development
- Physical Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Expressive Arts and Design